Yaa Devi Sarvabhuteshu...... Sansthita When this is perceived and applied as ones knowing... one has accessed the Mahamaaya.
PARTHA GUPTA·SUNDAY, 21 JULY 2019·3 MINUTES95 reads
When the same space appears different as seen from different eyes, that’s maaya... and when one can consciously access different consciousness or frequencies to invoke such a space, its knowing the Mahamaaya. Accessing and invoking any energy at will to create harmony to ones space is the purpose of Mahamaaya.
Maaya is experiences within ones perception; a perception that seem surreal. Maaya has been largely understood as illusion. Maaya is also tagged with attachment or longing. Mahamaaya is when no maaya exists and ones perception of the world, the people, relationships, happenings and one’s own communication with life is tangible, measurable, clear and meaningful.
1. Do not meditate till you have defined what meditation is. Do not rest till you can… for it is our grammar in communicating with life.
2. While it is consciousness that is operating through and as us, knowing the phenomena at work is the beginning of conscious creation.
3. Self-Realisation is functioning from the state of non-separation. The insights.
Arjuna’s experience of the “Sudarsana” is his own; Ramana’s realisation of “Stillness” or Patanjali’s clarity in settling down the mind into silence are all born from the ability to listen to all that which is obvious all around us as a witness; the form as well as the formless.
To become thus witness, absolute perception of Praana the inherent aspect in ones breath is a must. To breathe free means to be free of all resistance built up in social conditioning. Mahamaaya is “THE” phenomenon behind every experience.
1. The truth within : is what we manifest. Identifying that from the huge data accumulated can make us effortless in our projections; Arjuna’s Sudarsana.
2. Reinventing the Pranic center : The insights to regain the Pranic center, ones core connection with life. Don’t call it Hara consciousness or Naval breathing; Ramana’s essence.
3. The Breath Frequency of a particular manifestation : That which we seek exists. The intention is complete when it seeks us too; Patanjali’s purpose of Yoga.
One can become a witness when one ceases to exist as a participant. Breaking the huge conditioning within is possible in absolute harmony is a transformation gentle and is a gift of the moment. Mahamaaya becomes reality in ones perception and everyday experience with sensing the gifts of the “NOW”.
1. The observer effect has its roots in perceiving Mahamaaya. The must know about quanta. What is there in it that does what it does.
2. Anchoring : Source, Time, Space, Sacred Geometry and Reflections
3. Invocation : What it is for you is what it has for you. Knowing that. Invocation is truly the purpose of Mahamaaya; the ability to invoke any specific consciousness at will to bring in a shift in ones space.
3rd August, Mumbai –Details with Vyjayanti Tejuja - 9821427616
Session by Partha : Author – Trainer. Books : Shandilya, Enlightenment Simplified, The frequency of Fortune, Tantra of Parenting, Heal The Way It Is, Breath Inside and Phenomena. The many sharing in this session are many chosen from the e-workbook Phenomena.